Heroes Don't Wear Glasses Heroes Don't Wear Glasses

Very funny and creative. 3D models could do with improvement but they are well designed and his muscle proportion made me laugh, also the subtle head movements and other gestures to make him look like a cocky superhero were brilliant, Good whole product, which works, could be improved obviously but in a team of people you would bring a lot to the table!

CoolDrMoney responds:

Thanks for the review bud! Yea this was my first 3D animation so I didnt want to get ahead of myself. Made the model real simple and even that proved to be challenging. The mesh gets weird during some of the movements. Just got to keep practicing!

knockout punch TKO knockout punch TKO

One of those pieces of work that makes the viewer thing "How did he do that??", Good use of colour and 3d visuals. Would be interesting to see a longer movie with these graphics.

Dark Knight Rises [TS] Dark Knight Rises [TS]

More entertaining than the movie.

No More Twinkies No More Twinkies

The lip synching could use some work and it'd definitely benefit from being longer, with more people freaking out about no more twinkies lol

Minecraft christmas Minecraft christmas

Animation needs work but with a little patience you could get there!, Try using graphics and different layers to your animation, you wouldn't have the colours messing up/disappearing.

AkeemP responds:

Alright, but in what cases do i need to use symbols, nd what cases do i need to use frame by frame be??